One-stop Window for Bouquet of Aids & Services Associated with Multi-faceted Needs of Business
Sunil Kumar Gupta, who had been sharing his views and valuable experiences as a business expert on national TV channel DD National’s weekly show “Business Inside” and on Zee Business’s weekly show “Big Business Ideas,” emphasizes on the need to develop digital services as we progress further into the 21 st century.
Information today is becoming almost as vital as the air we breathe. We need it every minute of our working lives. With increase in competition and melting away of international boundaries, the demand for information is reaching new heights. NSIC, realizing the needs of MSME, is offering Infomediary Services which is a one-stop, one-window bouquet of aids that will provide information on business, technology and finance, and also exhibit the core competence of Indian MSME.
Tender and Trade Information.
Banner display on NSIC’s website
Access to a wide range of technologies from India and abroad.
Access to national and international business leads, JV opportunities and
Comprehensive information on Government policies, rules and
regulations, schemes and incentives.
Access to industrial databases and members’ directory.
Various value added, specialized services for Infomediary Service’s members.
Terms and Conditions for Buyer/User
By using this web portal and/or any services provided by NSIC on this web portal (including, without limitation, conducting any searches thereon), buyer/user unconditionally agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: Use of the web portal and the services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, minors should not use the services. To register for access to certain portions of the web portal or services, buyer/user must provide real name, address, phone number and e-mail address, along with other information that may be required from time to time. If buyer/user is registering as a business entity, buyer/user represent that they have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
2. Operation of the Web Portal: NSIC as the service provider is only providing a web portal on electronic software system which would serve as an electronic platform to facilitate MSME to sell and purchase products online through their own computer and network resources, by creating a personal account on NSIC web portal. All the transactions entered into between the sellers and buyer/user on the portal in any form are governed by the specific terms and conditions of each transaction (such as pre-qualification criteria, technical requirements, pricing, warranties, delivery, etc.) established between the seller and buyer/user.
3. User Account, Password and Security: The web portal requires buyer/user to register as a user by creating an account in order to purchase from the portal. Buyer/user will receive a password and account designation upon completing the web portal registration process. Buyer/user will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. 4. Separate Agreement for Sellers Using NSIC Web Portal: NSIC Portal Buyer/User Agreement applies to all users of portal and all users of any ervice provided by NSIC on the web portal. However, separate contracts govern the relationship between NSIC and sellers that display their inventory on this web portal.
5. Information Provided by Sellers: The information that buyer/user receive on this web portal in response to a search is information that this portal have received from sellers. NSIC does not review or verify that information for truth or accuracy. Use common sense and practice safe purchasing when using this web portal.
6. The Sale: Once placed, a purchase may not be cancelled or revoked by the buyer. All sales are final unless noted in object description. By making a purchase, the buyer irrevocably agrees to pay the Total Purchase Price inclusive of levies, taxes and other applicable charges offered by the seller. 7. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as: (a) the buyer fails to meet the terms of the seller’s listing (such as payment method), or (b) the seller cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity.
8. Reservation of Rights: NSIC retains the right, but does not have the obligation, to immediately remove any listing or posting, prevent or restrict access to the web portal or the services or take any other action in case of technical problems, objectionable material, inaccurate listings on any exchange or forum, inappropriately categorized items, exchange or forum inaccuracies, product inaccuracies, unlawful items, items, procedures or actions otherwise prohibited by the procedures and guidelines contained on the web portal.
9. Breach: Without limiting other remedies, NSIC may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate their membership and refuse to provide access to or through this web portal or services to buyer/user: (a) if buyer/user breach this terms and conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) if NSIC suspects that buyer/user (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise) have engaged or are engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the web portal; or (c) if NSIC believes that buyer/user’s actions may cause legal liability for buyer/user, other NSIC users or NSIC.
10. Permitted Manner of Access: Buyer/user understand, acknowledge and agree that web of NSIC is designed to be used manually and buyer/user shall not use this web portal (or any of the content contained thereon) or any service provided by NSIC on the web portal in any other manner (i.e. via electronic, software or other automated connection) without NSIC’s prior written consent.
11. Links to Third Party Web Portal: NSIC will contain links to other web portal (linked web portal). The linked web portals are not under the control of and NSIC is not responsible for the contents of any linked web portal, including without limitation any link contained in a linked web portal, or any changes or updates to a linked web portal. NSIC is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by buyer/user from any linked web portal
12. 14. Governing Law: These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction without regard to conflict of law provisions.
The need for E-commerce is thus becoming more and more apparent in providing information on business, technology, finance and so on. Sunil Kumar Gupta has further elaborated on the perks and support available for MSME through NSIC in his book “Windows to Success.” You can find out more by reading his engaging and informative blogs, or checking out his website www.sunilkumargupta.com.